CODE OF CONDUCT FOR ALL ICTAM EVENTS
- Be kind and considerate. Respect personal space and follow common courtesy rules.
- Refrain from displaying any demeaning, harassing, aggressive, or intimidating materials or behavior.
- Obey the rules and regulations of the venue and behave in a professional manner.
- Promptly report any behavior that makes you or others feel uncomfortable to the nearest ICTAM representative.
Inappropriate Behavior—Harassment, Aggression, and Intimidation
- Harassment, aggression, and intimidation are hurtful and interfere with another person’s experience and participation in our community. These behaviors are unacceptable.
- These behaviors can be related to, but not limited to: race, color, religion, ethnicity, conditions, age, body size, sexual orientation, gender or differing physical or mental abilities.
- Inappropriate behavior can take many forms such as jokes; derogatory statements; foul or obscene language; offensive clothing, staring, gestures, drawings, violating personal space, unwanted attention or insensitive social media postings.
Consequences of Inappropriate Behavior
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. If asked to stop, individuals should comply immediately. If they don’t they will be expelled.
- Individuals expelled due to violating this Conference Code of Conduct will not be eligible for a refund or other consolation.